Our Sidewalk Closed Use Other Side Signs in NYC
Our sidewalk closed use other side signs in NYC let drivers and pedestrians know that certain sidewalks are closed due to construction work or other road work regulations. This is where the importance of our sidewalk closed signs comes into play as they indicate pedestrians to use the other side safely.
With Signage2k, operating from NYC and Long Island NY, you get closed for construction signs and caution street signs that identify restrictive sidewalks and help pedestrians to use a safe and parallel sidewalk on the other side of the roadway. Our signs are highly visible, reflective and impactful grabs attention with clear 2-sided message.
Sidewalk Closed Other Side Sign Features
- Available in 24’’ X 48’’ sizes as well as custom sizes
- Black vinyl lettering with a white background
- High visibility even from a great distance
- Reflective sidewalk closed signs are made from long-lasting aluminum sheet metal for outdoor use.
- Engineer grade and high impact materials
- MUTCD compliant
- Resistant to fading
Call us if you are looking for use other side sidewalk closed signs in NYC.