Our No Smoking Per FDNY Signs Save Job Sites from Fire Hazards
Construction job sites in New York may be vulnerable to gases or chemicals, where even a lighted matchstick or lit flame can lead to serious fire hazards or explosions. That’s why New York has stringent ‘No Smoking’ code of practices for NYC construction sites as well as public places. This is where the importance of our no smoking Per FDNY signs comes into play, and precise signs are designed for construction sites alone that are prone to hazardous flames.
Having no smoking signs is mandatory to avoid accidents and save precious human lives. People who violate the alert signs are subjected to FDNY as well as DOB penalties.Why Our Stop Smoking Signs?
- Our stop smoking FDNY signs in NYC are custom-made to meet stringent FDNY and DOB specifications.
- Signs clearly inform that smoking is forbidden at all construction job sites in NY and smoking is in contradiction to the FDNY Code Section 1404.
- We not only design apt non-smoking signs but also install them in the right places where they are most required.
- Durable signage products that last long
- Choose from a wide range of no smoking signs to alert workers and visitors in non-smoking zones.
- All our FDNY no smoking signs are compliant with the code of the state.