Emergency Contact Signs
Do you have a construction job site in NYC and have remodeling or renovation work in progress? The New York Department of Buildings (DOB) requires that all construction sites must have emergency contact numbers to save workers, employees and visitors from accidents and hazards. At Signage2k, you get emergency contact signs that meet the stringent NYC DOB codes and regulations. Our craftsmen and installers are knowledgeable about the most updated regulations. That’s what makes us design impeccable workplace safety signs.
Our NYC DOB compliant emergency phone signs are made from durable materials and installed in strategic places on all construction sites where they get maximum visibility without any kind of obstructions.
Why Choose Our Emergency Contact Signs?
- We design emergency signs with black lettering and white background. The letters are not less than 6 inches in height to ensure clear and easy readability.
- Having decades of experiences, we are able to deliver contact signs required for a safe and code compliant construction site in NYC.
- We accommodate rush orders, special requests and answer any questions that a NY contractor may have.
- All our products are durable and can withstand adverse conditions at a construction job site.
- It’s mandatory for all construction sites to display B.E.S.T Squad Signs. Our craftsman understands the guidelines provided by the Buildings Enforcement Safety Team and design emergency contact signs accordingly.
- Our emergency phone signs lessen the number of accidents, injuries and damages on construction sites.
Call us or visit our website if you want the safety of your construction site and that of your workers.