Crane Overhead Construction Signs in New York City and Long Island NY
Overhead construction cranes can prove fatal at construction job sites without proper warning signs to alert workers and visitors. In the United States, more than 250,000 cranes are used of which about 125,000 are used in construction activities and around 80,000 in the general and maritime business. According to published records, approximately 80 accidents occur a year and this result in at least 1 death per 1000 crane operators during their employment period. This where Signage2k’s overhead crane construction signs in NYC play a crucial role in alerting workers and visitors that a crane work is being done above.
As an overhead crane construction safety sign company in NYC and Long Island NY, we are happy to serve the 5 main boroughs of Brooklyn, Manhattan, Bronx, Queens and Staten Island. All our crane hazard signs are made of first-rate materials, OSHA compliant and resistant enough to withstand harsh conditions.
Why Our Overhead Crane Signs?
- With us, you get construction area signs with a highly visible arrow pointing upwards asking workers to exercise caution at the job site. This helps your staff keep a safe distance from huge cranes in operation.
- Our crane safety signs come with text only, text and arrows, pictogram and text, and even bilingual crane safety messages on request.
- Made of durable materials that stand the test of time
- Our signs can be installed on uneven surfaces and come very useful where a permanent structure is unavailable at a construction job site.
- Our crane danger signs are available in different sizes.
- Color combinations of white, red and black
- Our overhead crane signs come with bold, large letters to make sure that the warning message is easily seen.
- Extremely fast turnaround time
- You can even choose reflective materials for optimum visibility.
Call us or visit our website to get our crane overhead construction signage in NYC.