311 Anonymous Report Sign
In New York, new construction job site sign requirements change with time and it’s imperative to be aware of these changes. NYC Department of Buildings (DOB) instructs all construction sites to have anonymous report 311 signs for the safety of the job site and its workers and visitors. We at Signage2k based out of NYC and Long Island NY ensure that your job site has 311 anonymous report signs that are compliant with the current changes made by the NYC DOB.
Our NY 311 signs are suitable for job sites that do different kinds of construction work including remodeling and renovation. When it comes to our construction job site signs, they are compliant with NY State laws. Our signs have maximum visibility and installed not higher than 12 feet high so that they are noticeable with no obstacles.
Our 311 Sign Benefits
- All our 311 signs in New York City are designed as per the specifications provided by the NYC DOB.
- Our anonymous report signs come with black lettering against a white background.
- 311 signs can be displayed in English as well as Spanish so that all can read your message.
- Our designers and installers know what is required for NYC construction site signs and stay updated with all changes and codes.
- With us, you get 311 signs that help you run efficient and safer construction sites.
- Our signs make it feasible for any worker to call and report on any issue that may be occurring in your job site like water, fire, injury, accidents or any other form of hazards.
Looking for a local sign company in NY that is aware of NYC DOB codes? If yes, Signage2k is the name that helps you run a safer job site that is compliant with State laws.